The New Media Development Intern for the Greater Austin Creative Alliance will have an interest in gaining general and arts new media marketing experience through online content production and management, arts editorial work, and online and new media project development.
Flexible 15-20 hour a week schedule. Unpaid, school credit.
– Self Motivated, organized, adaptable
– Excellent people skills and strong customer service skills
– Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize duties and work independently as well as part of a team
-Ability to problem solve
-High comfort level with technology, and ability to learn new software.
– Computer skills required. Ability to navigate Word, Excel, and Photoshop.
– Online literacy, and ability to manage entries on our internal website a must
– Edit submitted events on our online databse for clarity and accuracy
– Provide rapid customer service to site users and assist site users in functions
– Provide images for entries as needed through public domain sources
– Maintain and update email database
– Perform other duties as needed to assist organization
Greater Austin Creative Alliance ( formerly Austin Circle of Theaters) is a nonprofit performing arts service organization working to cultivate an environment where the performing arts can grow and flourish.
We serve over 130 arts organizations with marketing, ticketing, audience development services; AEA paymaster, information & referral services — plus access to affordable health, liability, and event insurance. We also provide online professional development seminars, fiscal sponsorship services for emerging arts groups, host annual unified general auditions, annual theatre industry awards, and consistently advocate for the many benefits the arts bring to our quality of life.
Come join a growing creative team!
email email@example.com for more information!